Thursday, October 2, 2008

i was IT again... and i didn't know it... again

I was tagged by Stitchblade!
Favorite person (outside family)?
No one. I like my family the bestest.
Favorite food?
I ain't picky. But I do tend to crave unique spiciness like Indian and Ethiopian.
Quirks about you?
I don't know... I'm a twin and I've been needing glasses for YEARS. Stupid... that's all I can think of right now!
Any regrets in life?
I try not to regret. It's a dark, heavy thing.
Favorite Charity/Cause?
Right now, I give props to Miracle Diapers, operated by my good friend, Lisa.
Favorite Blog recently?
The Pioneer Woman... always comin' through.
Something you can’t get enough of?
Right now, it's Usborne books.
Worst job you’ve ever had?
Family-owned fast-foody joint makin' fries and takin' orders from unorganized, ill-prepared crazy people.
What job would you pay NOT to have?
Like, an Alaskan harpoonist or something. I'm afraid of vast bodies of water, cold, big mammalian sea creatures, and like... dude, killing whales? Ugh.
If you could be a fly on the wall, where?
I don't want to be a fly on no wall.
Guilty Pleasure?
Chocolate before dinner. Coffee before bed.
Got any confessions?
I like the occasional, top 40s boy band jam.
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it?
Fill up my gas tank and go somewhere to see the stars, while dining on some bomb food. Oh and shoes. I'd buy shoes.
Favorite thing about your house?
It's craftsman style so it's got built in little quirkiness and a big ol' yard for those little people who live with me.
Least favorite thing about your house?
Uhhh... it's like... half of a house right now (rennovations in this economy? We're nuts.)
One thing you are bad at?
Applying make-up.
One thing you’re good at?
Fudge. I make some magic fudge from an old family recipe. And like, in my whole family, only I can do it.
If you could change something about your circumstances, what?
Live closer to Zion and my family.
Who would you like to meet someday? Living or dead?
God.
What makes you feel sexy?
Nights off without the kids.
Who is your real life hero?
The heavenly Jerusalem.
What is the hardest part of your job?
The sun sets too early.
When are you most relaxed?
Strangely, when I'm driving in traffic.
What stresses you out?
Kids.
What can you not live without?
Chocolate.
Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists?
There might be some validity to this, but I am no expert.
Why do you blog?
I don't know.

Okay - rules:
1. Answer the questions DONE!
2. Link back to whoever tagged you DONE!
3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category. Doin' this later!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com