Monday, July 21, 2008

crazy smelly good mail


Blue House Soaps is my favorite work-at-home-mom handmade soap shop and they had a great deal last month. I couldn't resist! I think we're set for a year!
Here's what I got:

  • 7 Bars of soap: 3 in Amazing Grace, 2 in Southern Breeze, 2 in Margarita (this actually has SALT on it!
  • 2 Lemon & Tea Tree shampoo and shaving bars
  • 9 Sample bars: Far from Home, Country Berry Pancakes, Rasperry Geranium, Nerola, Orchard, Lemon Crunch, Honey Bear, Cinnamon Latte, & Plumeria
  • Soothing Green Tea Spritz
  • Hydra Mist
  • Soothing Bath Soap
  • Natural Detangler and Leave-in Conditioner

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I was DYING to get in on that deal, I adore BHS. Have I mentioned yet how jealous I am? I want to know what you think of honey bear, cinnamon latte and berry pancakes scents. Those made me hungry, lol.
Awesome haul, Jo!

 
template by suckmylolly.com