Monday, July 21, 2008

out with the old, in with the new



Aiyana says, "I lost my first tooth and nobody knows that I lost a tooth and only my mom's friends and my grandma knows.
I was eating corn and my tooth fell out.
"Shakeenah knows and almost all of my mom's friends know.
"I put my tooth under my pillow and I was sleeping and the tooth fairy put a dollar under my pillow and took my tooth. It was morning and everybody woke up but I was the first one and I showed my dollar to my mom. I showed my dollar to my dad. I love you everybody.
The end. That's the story."

*Notes from Aiyana's mom

  • This was Aiyana's first tooth EVER! And it was the first one she lost.
  • I thought $5 was good for the first tooth and $1 for each thereafter, but Aiyana's dad decided it would be better to double that and give her $10! No word yet on what he plans to do with the next tooth or two or three!!
  • If you look in the pictures, you can see a big ol' grown up tooth which already started growing before this one came out.
  • Aiyana was eating elotes y raspados, mexican corn & slushies, the same kinda corn from Nacho Libre. "Get that corn outta my face!"

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com