Monday, July 21, 2008

new 'dos for dos ninos

Aiyana likes short hair. She has been asking me to cut it for months! So, finally, the opportunity arose with our friend Chris and her freestyle stylist skills. I think she looks like Juno with the hair up and a hipper, punk-er 90s Jennifer Aniston with it down. What do you think?



I had been clipping Micah bangs back with a gender-neutral barette (haha) or puttting it up little samurai style just to avoid the cutting of the first baby hair. I mean, those are tresses he grew in the womb! Anyway, I finally accepted the time had come (or was long overdo, according to some) for baby bubba's first haircut. He liked it.



I have one shaggy dog left, but it was 10:30pm and we just didn't have enough time for him!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com