Wednesday, December 17, 2008

a boho baby clip


I love handmade mom stuffs.
I wanted to share this pic of mini-me in a crocheted poppy flower clip from Boho Baby Designs. Unfortunately for you, the store is empty since Lin, the brains and fingers behind this crafted beauty is takin' an Etsy break. You can, however, still see a gallery of some her stuff at the Boho Mama blog on wordpress or you can see her written creations on her pesronal blog Late Night Lullaby. We've got a few things in common.
Oh, and this flower has a twin. I wear that one.
That's all I wanted to say.
Thanks for the clips, Lin.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

As always, the model is stunning and OH, I love those little clips!!! the red is so cute on her and Lin is one talented mama. Thanks for sharing.

 
template by suckmylolly.com