Monday, December 15, 2008

Um. Yeah.

It's been way longer than I thought it has since my last post. I know I said I'd finish the flat-tire charade story, but I'm just not feeling up to it... maybe "next time." I can tell you it involved coasting off the freeway, parking in a random unauthrorized spot, walking in heels 'bout 1/2 a mile to the nearest payphone... oh... and three kids. I know I mentioned that. I had wanted to get some creative writing workouts done, and what better topic than mi vida loca con ninos, pero I ain't up to it. Yes, I speak a bit of Spanglish. Te gusta?
Anyway, since that post, we have purchased a new (to us) vehicle: much safer and newer and bigger and just grand. Here's a pic of the kids sitting in the backseat (there are two more pilot seats in front of them and it's got an automatic door... I could cry!):


(I'd like to add that nearly every parent knows how hard it is to get a good photo of ALL your kids at once. Micah's a little dazed here. It's the best we could do at the time).

The outside looks a little something like this:



haha!

So, stay tuned for some fun posts featuring some of A's artwork. Pretty spiffy stuffs.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now thats a race van!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com