Monday, December 15, 2008

Line-dancin' Cowpeople

Well, howdy there folks. Top o' the morning to y'all.


Today we bring you good people a samplin' of the kiddie book Cowboy Things to Make and Do to play to the gallery. Tell me this here Cowgirl didn't do a bang-up job on her art project. A careful inspection will reveal some grand watercolorin' skills. It ain't no shoddy crayon sketchin' and I ain't passin' no biased soft-solder 'cause she's my kid.
Uh... this cowboy slang is tough. What I mean is:
Today we're showing off a sample project from the children's book Cowboy Things to Make and Do. Didn't Aiyana do a super job on her art project? She's getting pretty good with the watercolor painting (I love watercolors... the sloppier the awesomer in my book). It isn't a typical crayon drawing... and I'm not giving biased flattery because she's my kid.



And now for the shameless plug. Besides this fabulous string of line-dancing' rodeo cowboys n' girls, the Cowboy Things to Make and Do book from Usborne books shows you how to make 17 other rootin' and tootin' stuffs (a showdown collage, a cowboy hat, a saloon door card and dancing cowboys, and more), plus comes with two pages of colorful cowboy stickers to decorate your activities. Every activity is clearly and vividly illustrated in an appealing and colorful style, with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
And the best best part? It's only $6.99. Awesome!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com